1) Carter's Southeastern Landscaping, LLC (herein after "Carter's) shall guarantee that all plant materials shall be delivered and installed in a healthy condition being free of pest infestations or fungi/bacterial infections. Should a client feel plant material was not delivered and installed in a healthy condition by Carter's this must be reported in writing to Carter's as soon possible but in any event within ten days of installation.
2) Carter's shall not be responsible for the health of plant materials following installation. In no event shall Carter's be responsible for damage to plant materials by influences outside of Carter's control this includes but is not limited to damage caused by pets, weather or pesticides not applied by Carter's.
3) The nursery providing the plant material may in some cases offer a guarantee; however, it is the sole responsibility of the client to obtain any refund or replacement available from the nursery. Upon request Carter's will provide the name of the nursery which provided plant materials which were installed on a client's property.
4) Carter's shall not be responsible for damage to client's property caused by delivery trucks or equipment. This shall apply to third party delivery trucks as well as equipment used by Carter's.
5) Carter's shall not be held responsible for any damage to invisible fences, irrigation systems, television cable or electric lines.
6) Anything outside the regular scope of work you will incur additional charges from all work associated with the clean up. Including but not limited too extreme wind, hurricane weather, and thunder storms.
7) Carter's reserves the right to be able to increase prices for lawn maintenance at any given time without prior notice.